ITIL® Continual Service Improvement Overview
Duration: 1 day
Prices From: TBA per delegate (excluding VAT)
The recently revised ITIL Best Practice framework for IT Service Management includes broader IT Service Management disciplines within its scope. The ITIL guidance is structured around a Service Lifecycle approach, with each of the five phases of the lifecycle being defined in the five core volumes of ITIL. Although plans for creating a new qualification structure are in place, many of these courses and qualifications are not yet available. FGI is the first training provider to offer overview courses in each of the core volumes, enabling delegates to access the guidance and gain a head start in adopting the latest Best Practice. This one-day introduction to the Continual Service Improvement volume will be of interest to delegates wishing to obtain knowledge of practices within the Service Lifecycle context. The prime focus is the Lifecycle itself, the use of process and practice elements used within it and the management capabilities needed to deliver quality Service Management practices in an organisation.
- Service Management as a Practice
- What is Service Management?
- What are Services?
- Functions and Processes across the Lifecycle
- Service Strategy Fundamentals
- The Purpose of CSI
- CSI Objectives
- Business and Technology Drivers
- Service Measurement
- CSI Processes
- Service Reporting
- Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks
This course will enable delegates to:
- Understand Continual Service Improvement principles
- Gain a good knowledge of Continual Service Improvement processes
- Gain an awareness of Continual Service Improvement methods, techniques and technology-related activities
- Identify organisation and technology requirements for Continual Service Improvement
- Understand implementation approaches, challenges, critical success factors and risks
Who Will Benefit?
All Service Management professionals who are interested in the latest Best Practice guidance contained in ITIL, particularly those who have a responsibility for the continual improvement of IT Service provision within their organisation.
Delegates must hold the Foundation certificate in ITIL Service Management in order to attend this course.
Private On-Site Training:
This course can also be taught privately at your workplace by our accredited trainers, for more information read about our on-site training.
If you would like more information on this course, please Contact Us.